The event “Wines from Extreme Lands”, now in its tenth edition, pays tribute to those wines that – cultivated in so-called extreme areas: mountains, steep slopes, rocky terrains, terraces, sandy areas, small islands – have as their common denominator being the fruit of an agriculture with centuries-old origins and history, handed down from generation to generation. “Vini da Terre Estreme” confirms itself as a privileged meeting point for the best ‘heroic’ winemaking tradition in Italy and beyond. Both professionals (distributors, Ho.Re.Ca., media) and wine lovers alike will have the opportunity, during the two days of the workshop, to get to know and taste the best production of over 60 wineries, in an ideal itinerary that crosses the interior of Italy from Trentino Alto Adige to Sardinia, from Valle d’Aosta to the Island of Pantelleria, passing through Valtellina and the Amalfi Coast, the Cinque Terre and the slopes of Mount Etna, Friuli, the Tuscan islands, Veneto, touching on Istria, Dalmatia, the Slovenian Karst and Serbia.
Sunday, 6 November
- 10 a.m.: Workshop opening – free tasting route
- 3 p.m.: Guided seminar “The courage to be unique: the wines that weren’t there”.
Tasting guide Stefano Cosma (writer, journalist, expert taster)
Closed number of places upon reservation – max 48 places. For information firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7.30 pm: Closing of workshop
Monday 7 November
- 10 a.m.: Workshop opening – free tasting session
- 3 pm: Guided seminar “The courage to be unique: from the mountain to the sea”.
Tasting guide Roberto Anesi (Sommelier MasterClass AIS)
Closed number of participants by reservation – max. 48 places. For information email@example.com
- 7.30 p.m.: Closing of workshop
What is included
- Entrance to the event Wines from Terre Estreme at Villa Braida, Mogliano Veneto (Via Bonisiolo 16b) Treviso
- Free tasting guide with information on the wineries present at the event
- Free tasting of all wines at the event
(if you purchase the simple or reduced ticket for the tastings)
- Choice of a food and wine tasting
(Guests can still request further tastings with a ticket of € 3.00 each)
- Participation in the guided seminars (if booked and seminar ticket purchased)
What is not included
Villa Braida – Via Bonisiolo, 16b – 31021 Mogliano Veneto (TV)
Present the voucher at the reception desk at the entrance of Villa Braida.
Parking in the vicinity of the event venue:
Large car park in front of the Villa.
- The purchase of the seminar ticket alone gives access to the tastings.
The purchase of a tasting ticket alone does not give access to the seminars.
- To gain access to both the tastings and the guided seminars, simply make a reservation for the seminar of your choice
- One-day ticket (simple tasting ticket) full price € 25.00.
With online booking: € 20.00
- Guided seminar ticket, limited to 48 places € 30.00.
Request booking at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticket professional operators (importers, distributors, Ho.Re.Ca., buyers not in possession of invitation):
€ 10.00 on presentation of business card at the entrance
- Media accreditation: request accreditation via email to email@example.com
For purchase of day tickets online
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org